This policy insures the home. It combines coverage for the home that is,
the building and household contents as well as domestic workers against
death or injury while in the course of employment. The policy also covers
the homeowners or occupiers against lawsuits for injury or property damage
caused to other people (third parties).
What does DP insurance cover?
Domestic package insurance covers the following risks:
- Section A - Cover for the structure (building) of your home
- Section B - Cover for your personal belongings or contents of the building
- Section C - Cover for items you move with outside the house such as mobile phones, watches, IPads, laptops, rings,cameras, spectacles.
This section is also referred to as All Risks
- Section D - Liability protection, this covers domestic workers for injury or death while undertaking domestic work.
- Sections E and F - Coverage of owners and occupiers against lawsuits for injury or property damage caused to other people.
5002 Example Street
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Reach Us on Email:
Click Here to Email
Available 8:00am - 4:00pm